Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The clowns you stumble onto


This is my friend Vinz.
Not a clown, a best friend.
With the most devastating sense of humour.
Spontaneous.
This picture is the most serious I've found.
Vinz can make your abs the strongest in a couple of days.
Trash your ab exerciser.

No, the real clown is the one that makes you laugh without even trying.
If you get a roomate off the net, you might get a psycho, or you can get a clown for free.
I wish you the latter.

Think of a guy that does everything wrong.
The clown will make you run a couple of risks, but in the end, think of all the good laughs you could get if no tragedy ever strikes.
I will hereby not mention names, but the facts are real.
Let's just call the clown Guy.

Yo Guy, why was the door of the appartment completely open when I got here!?
-Oups, I forgot to close it when I left for work. Sorry.
(The clown will not forget to lock the door, he will forget to close it.)
After placing a couple of post its on the door, the problem was solved.

Yo Guy, there is a grey cloud hovering above the kitchen, what the f**k is happening!?
-oh, I was hungry for pastas, but then I was not anymore, so I cancelled.
-Next time you cancel, turn off the cooking, so the pastas know you've cancelled.

Hey, LD, I give up the game. I cannot cast anything!
(Guy is mana short after ten turns in a game of Magic the gathering)
-Lemme see.
Yo Guy, your pure green deck only has two forests, everything else is islands!
-No wonder I would never draw forests.
-Are these placeholders?
-No man, I got plenty of forests in my blue deck.
I tweaked his deck for him, and he actually got to beat me a couple of times.

Ok all, you find a level 7 dagger with + a on accuracy, and a iron cup.
(in a pen and paper role playing game)
Hey, I do a 'Identify object' spell on the cup.
-No need to, your rogue abilities tell you right off it's nothing special.
-I want to cast it on it to make sure it's not magic.
-Don't bother Guy, it's not.
-I still do it to make sure.
-Knock yourself out.
-Ok, Succeeded. Then, what is it?
-It's an iron cup, no magic on it.
-What? But I rolled and spent my spell.
-Still, it's not because you cast your spell that it's going to make the object magic.
-But I cast it! It has to be magic, or I've done my spell for nothing.
-I told you!
-Unfair, I don't want to play anymore.
Oh no, we explained better, and he kept playing and enjoyed it. (A few other funny incidents happened, but he ended up laughing with us every time when he understood.

These are only a few tales, but there are many more.
You get the idea anyway.

I can't help but to like these people.
I feel like there is so much I can teach them.
Maybe they remind me of me when I was the victim, being bullied after skipping a year by the older students in my class. I remember feeling that no one understood me.
Maybe it is also my instincts of protecting the less fortunate after having been one myself.

So if ever you know a clown, (the usage of the word 'clown' is not pejorative nor condescendant, it refers to the original and purer meaning of the word) 'Make people laugh' don't feel bad about laughing, it's the human reflex when the mind is confronted to a non-threatening situation never before encountered.
But don't disrespect, and explain.
And think about it, if every one was like that, we would probably still be in the middle age, but there wouldn't be wars, and we would probably live happier.

There is no evil intent, therefore, no legitimate anger nor violent response is accceptable.

Just a story to tell.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, LD likes clowns.

I, on the other hand, find them the saddest people on this cold, blue ball of stone and water.

Praise Caesar.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Genotzarr said...

Sad?
Have you seen IT?

9:33 PM  
Blogger sofy said...

A good laugh on a long day of work is always welcome!

Saumons Rulz !

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Nichiren said...

lol hey JK next time you post put a name up ... :P you should know clowns your the offices favorite clown and we love you for it :)

6:22 AM  
Blogger Vivian R. said...

IT.... this marvelous movie about the clown in the sewer???? What a big disapointement for me when I saw the end!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT A BIG SPIDER??????

Stephen...... I dont know wath to say...... But your ending su...ks

V.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Vivian R. said...

By the way, I like the ressemblance between the poster and The Clowns in front of it!!!! Well done.

Spontaneous!!!!!

V.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Genotzarr said...

The guy in front of the poster is an humorist, not a clown.
Yes, he's spontaneous, but he's not Guy.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

En parlant de clowns moi dans mon milieu de travail je traite avec un cirque au complet.

Que ce soit au niveau des collègues ou au niveau des clients !

Et quand j'utilise le terme ''clown'' je ne l'utilise pas pour complimenter toutes ces personnes.

Je pense même que je devrais utiliser le terme ‘’bouffon’, quand je parle de ces gens là.

Houpss… Je dois vous quitter le bouffon numéro de la boite dis alias mon boss, pour qui je travaille est en train de surveiller ce que je fais…

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home