Thursday, May 11, 2006

The remembered

This drawing of a Necromancer goes straight in the project. I did the original, which was nicely shaded by no other than Rock Ray himself.
It is not 100% complete, but it already conveys clearly the final depiction. It was made last year in 2005.
Rock Ray would grunt whenever I would come up with a too detailed drawing. It takes him to shade two to three times the time I need to complete the drawing with no shades.
But he didn't say anything for this one, except that he liked it. So he went home saying he liked the movement in the picture, and the energy and ominuousness emanating from the character.
He must have been to bed late that night (like 10pm imagine) because he brought me a version close to final the next morning. What a rewarding association we have! Look at that!


On to the core of the matter.
Here are some quotes I need to share with you.
This is my way of remebering them, I write them here so you can too wonder why they were said.

`It makes me want to kill a baby' :Lord69
context: Getting hit everytime he would absorb souls at level 44 of the dungeaon in Dawn of Dreams (onimusha 4.)

'How far can you throw a baby?' : Me.
context: At A2M around my desk, eavesdropping on a conversation about babies the next day.

'Go wash your tooth!': Vinz.
context: Reaction to being taunted by Mathieu as he was losing in a game of cards.
We wanted to say 'go wash your mouth with soap in the bathroom' (in french). It came out ugly.

'I don't know where my clitoris is' :A girl friend of mine.
context: In a conversation about how guys were gifted to find the damn thing so easily.

'What? a tuning fork? ':Vinz.
context. Right after sticking a fork in Gaas's ass as he was farting leaning his way on the sofa.
(bringing it close to his ear to feel the fading vibrations. )

'I threw the bananas at the dogs.': Rock Ray'
context.Opening his shutters late at night in New Dehli to scare off the dogs howling beneath.
(he was telling us the story.)

'Adidos' : The knock off watch he bought there.

' I really felt the heat' : Me telling my bro on the phone what I felt immediately after the poo started accumulating in my pants and underwear.
context. A sudden urge as I was struggling to find the right key to my front door. (the kind that you can't prevent exiting)

'The wee!?' : Jason
Context. Hearing our lead reading the announcement on Gamespot the day the Revolution was called the Wii.

Do you have a quote that you would like to share? Post it here.

7 Comments:

Blogger kareno said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on our blog. Yeah we are for real haha. We'll post more nerdy things later, but for now we're just posting whatever strikes our fancy heh.

And, your artwork's really impressive, I look forward to seeing more!

11:38 PM  
Blogger sofy said...

Kool dessin les enfants!

11:52 AM  
Blogger ekynaux said...

Trop "hot" le dessin! Contente de revoir le fruit de ton talent et vivement qu'on en voit plus! ;)
By the way, la phrase de Vinz restera pour toujours gravée dans ma mémoire... J'en ri encore!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Nichiren said...

come on LD we came up with much better stuff then just "the wee!?"

im soo disapointed in ya :P

6:39 AM  
Blogger Genotzarr said...

We really need to get our hands on the Morgan's list of quotes.
There are treasures from us there that we have forgotten.
Silly Australian.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Bluemonarch said...

LMAO! That was funny, thx 4 sharn! And the pic is really well done. Ur right, Viv, in bed by 10pm! ZOMG, he musta been so dead tired! lol *just buggn u Viv XD

11:34 AM  
Blogger Vivian R. said...

Thats enough!!!!!!!!!! I will not take any more comments like that BlueMonday!!!! I go to bed whenever Ilike!!! Point final !!!!!

hihihi I'm gonna kick your but when you wakup today!!!!!


V.

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home