Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Conceptuals




I was eager to show you the early concepts for the Marearka project.
These drawings might be five years old, but they still hold all the key elements of what I want the finals to look like.

Top is the layout for a ghoul. Various sorts of ghouls, and this is not even the nastiest.

Middle, is INNM'S, the father of all deamons. Same appearance as an Eldritch. But less bestial. I wanted to achieve something scary and mysterious at the same time.

Down is Arkada the Cessak. The superioir race, conquerors and evil.
Supremacists, and dominators, they represent all that we fear, and what we want to be. Powerful in every aspect.
I wanted to convey here arrogance and absolute power.

I need ideas for monsters, if you think you have a good one, describe it here, and\or, do a sketch.

4 Comments:

Blogger sofy said...

I'll sketch you stuff when i got enough coffee in da brainz!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Genotzarr said...

Please do.
Don't forget the croissants as well.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Daisetsuki said...

Sweet, as expected. I like the dark art and you do it very well. Your style reminds me a bit of Ayami Kojima. She works on the art for one of my favorite series, Castlevania.

Your art just breaths and talks to me. My fav is the wing demon.

I'm hanging at the tip of my chair drowning in this dark glow.

Feed me, more

9:20 PM  
Blogger Amande said...

Le 1er a l'air bien effrayant!

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home